Like & follow 2020k
- 2020k in 2014: A Reflection
- “Sea Bound” by 2020k & Wet Eyes Featured on Massive Charitable Compilation Album “Touched. Two”
- 2020k Interviewed On The AP Collection
- Aphex Twin Flies a 2014 Blimp in London & Logo Sightings in New York City, New album?!
- Azealia Banks First Post-Major Record Label Split “Heavy Metal and Reflective” Gets a Video
Tag Archives: Tonie Nielson
As stated in Part One of The Top 40 Songs of 2012, 2020k thinks the reason that so much good music was released this year was in part because the end of the world was supposed to happen on the … Continue reading →