Like & follow 2020k
- 2020k in 2014: A Reflection
- “Sea Bound” by 2020k & Wet Eyes Featured on Massive Charitable Compilation Album “Touched. Two”
- 2020k Interviewed On The AP Collection
- Aphex Twin Flies a 2014 Blimp in London & Logo Sightings in New York City, New album?!
- Azealia Banks First Post-Major Record Label Split “Heavy Metal and Reflective” Gets a Video
Tag Archives: Messah
Flipher Overture… In a musical world pipe-lined by corporate businesses meant to drive record sales through mass-accessibility, truly honest records at the end of a musical fad are understandably difficult to come in contact with. Massive Attack and Portishead pioneered … Continue reading